How do I refund a customer if they change their mind?
You may refund a customer within 90 days of the date of payment.
- Go to Manage and click on the blue dropdown icon next to the payment you'd like to refund.
- Select the item to refund and then click the Refund button
- Confirm the amount to refund (you can make partial refunds by manually editing the amount)
- Click Refund once more.
Cheddar Up will send both you and your customer an email confirmation letting them know that the refund has been made. It's worth noting that after you refund someone, the platform will NOT make the item(s) available again. If you want the item(s) to be added back to your sale, simply edit the item(s) ordered and adjust the "quantity available".
Payers will see their refund processed within 5-10 business days (Fees are also refunded if made within 60 days of payment)
1. Click on the blue dropdown next to the payment and you can make full or partial refunds as necessary.
2. This will open up the Payment Detail view and you can make full or partial refunds as necessary.