What is two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an additional layer of security for your account. In addition to logging in with a password, we will now ask for a code that will be sent to your mobile device upon initiating certain actions in your account.
Actions that will require two-factor authentication include:
- Change of Password
- Change of Email Address
- Adding a Bank Account for Withdrawal
- Transfer of Account Ownership
To enable two-factor authentication, please take the following steps:
- Log into your Cheddar Up account.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the website.
- On the Profile view, complete any required fields, enter your mobile phone number and click "Confirm".
- When you receive a code on your mobile device, enter the code in the window on the profile page when prompted.
- Click "save" on the profile page.