What are some examples of how I can use recurring payments?
There are many ways and reasons to use Cheddar Up’s recurring payments. Here are some common uses:
- Monthly membership dues
- Homeowner’s Association (HOA) fees
- Regular donations (commit once to a monthly payment)
- Church donations
- School foundation donations
- Girl Scout / Boy Scout council donations
- Non-profit donations
- Sports fees paid in installments
- Trip fees paid in installments
- Monthly rent
Want to see some examples in action? Click here to see example collections that use recurring payments.