ACH Payment Terms
1. Bank Account Payments. By choosing to use a bank account as your payment method, you will be able to complete your payments using any valid automated clearing house ("ACH") enabled bank account at a United States-based financial institution. Whenever you choose to pay using your bank account, you are authorizing CheddarUp.com to debit your bank account for the total amount of your purchase (including applicable fees). Your transaction must be payable in U.S. dollars. CheddarUp.com, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
3. Partial Debits and Returned Payments. If your full order is not processed by us at the same time, you hereby authorize partial debits from your bank account, not to exceed the total amount of your order. If any of your payments are returned unpaid, you authorize CheddarUp.com to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account to collect a return fee. This return fee will vary based on which state you are located in, as follows: $20 in CO, CT, ID, IN, NY and UT; $10 in Puerto Rico; and $25.00 for all other states. The return fee may be added to your payment amount and debited from your bank account if we resubmit an ACH debit due to insufficient funds. We may initiate a collection process or legal action to collect any money owed to us. You agree to pay all our costs for such action, including any reasonable attorneys' fees.
4. Cancellations and Refunds. To cancel a payment made on CheddarUp.com and request a refund, please follow the instructions and procedures contained on the CheddarUp.com website. When you cancel a payment in accordance with these procedures, CheddarUp.com will initiate a credit to your bank account for the correct amount.
5. Customer Service. Transactions that we process using your bank account will be identified as "Cheddar Up" (or similar identifier) on the statement issued by your bank or other financial institution holding your account. All questions relating to any transactions made using your bank account by us should be initially directed to us. Save the payment confirmations that you are provided when you make a payment, and check them against your bank account statement. You may contact us regarding your CheddarUp.com payments made using your bank account and by writing to us at https://my.CheddarUp.com/contact.
7. Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions. Federal law limits your liability for any fraudulent, erroneous unauthorized transaction from your bank account based on how quickly you report it to your financial institution. As general rule, you should report any fraudulent, erroneous or unauthorized transactions to your bank within 60 days after the questionable transaction FIRST appeared on your bank account statement. You should contact your bank for more information about the policies and procedures that apply to your account and any unauthorized transactions, including any limits on your liability.
8. Electronic Delivery of Future Disclosures. You agree to accept all disclosures and other communications between you and us on this website or at the primary e-mail address associated with your CheddarUp.com account. You should print and retain a copy of all such disclosures and communications.