Boy Scout Troops
Common troop leader questions related to our exclusive Boy Scout Council Partners
- Do I need to buy a swiper to accept POS payments?
- What are the fees to use Cheddar Up?
- What are the dispute fees?
- Can multiple people in our troop be logged into the same account to accept POS payments in different locations?
- How do I receive my money?
- How do I collect money using Cheddar Up?
- Can I use Cheddar Up to accept Point of Sale payments (e.g. popcorn sales, etc.)?
- How do I handle cash/check payments?
- What is the purpose of Cheddar Up?
- Some of my collected funds are still pending. How long does it take payments to process?
- How do I proactively prevent disputes?
- I used the item library, but the price of my outing is different. What do I do?
- How do I share my collection page after I create it?
- What happens if I receive a dispute?
- What is a disputed payment?