When creating a collection, you can personalize it by adding a big, beautiful banner image that will appear at the top of your collection page or by adding images to items.
In Build > Details, you can add a banner image that spans the top of your collection. Here are a few tips when adding a banner image:
- Click on the camera icon and select an image from your computer or from your image library.
- We recommend using an image that is at least 1024 X 360 pixels and is no larger than 10 MB.
- File types supported are JPG, PNG and GIF. You cannot upload a PDF.
In Build > Items > Add Item, you can add an image by clicking on "Images and Description". Here are a few tips when adding an item image.
- You can add one item image on the Basic plan. Upgrade to the Pro plan and you can add three item images. If your item uses item variations, you can add an unlimited number of item images.
- We recommend image files of 360 x 360 pixels.
- File types supported are JPG, PNG or GIF.
- Item images may be cropped to 225 x 225 pixels on your collection, depending on device. Payers can view the entire image by clicking on the thumbnail image, or by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
Click "Preview" at the top right of the builder to see how your collection looks. If you make edits to your images or text, just refresh the preview as you go, to see how your changes are taking shape.