Organizers who collect shipping information on Cheddar Up, inevitably need a shipping label. Instead of writing down the shipping details and schlepping to the post office, or transferring that data from our platform to another, we recommend organizers save time and purchase (and print) a USPS mailing label right from Cheddar Up!
Purchase and print a shipping label
Take the following steps to purchase and print shipping labels:
- From the Manage view, click the “Shipping” tab.
- Find an order that needs a shipping label and click “Print Label”.
- Next, a window will appear pre-populated with your payer‘s address. Select your preferred USPS service type and package type (enter weight if requested) and click “Calculate Shipping Cost”.
- Confirm the estimated shipping cost and either select an already saved payment method or enter new credit card information to pay for the label.
- Click the orange “Confirm and Pay” button.
- On the next view, click the orange “Print Shipping Label” button.
- This will open a new browser window with your label ready to print. Simply click print on your browser and you’re ready to go.
Once purchased, organizers will receive an emailed receipt, and can also refer back to the "Shipping" tab and click the “Summary” button next to each payment to find the tracking number.
See it in action:
You can choose from USPS First Class, Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express, with a variety of different package types available for each. With all USPS services, you also have the option of requiring a signature confirmation with your delivery (free with Priority Mail Express, and an extra $2.55 with Priority Mail and First Class).