Organizers can access robust reporting of their completed sign ups. They can view this reporting online, download it or even print it.
View sign ups on your collection
You can view your sign up information both online as well as offline by downloading spreadsheet or pdf reports, by taking the following steps:
- From the Manage view, click on the "Sign Ups" tab to view the Sign Ups table. Here you can see a summary with the number of respondents on each of your sign ups. From this view you can also download a spreadsheet (.csv file) with your sign up information by clicking on the download icon in the upper right corner of the Sign Up table. You can also click on the three-dot icon to the right of each sign up to download a pdf report for that specific sign up.
- To view more detailed sign up information online, click the "Responses" toggle at the top of the Sign Up table.
- Once on the "Responses" toggle, select a sign up from the "Sign Up" drop-down menu.
- If you are looking at a “Sign Up Schedule”, you’ll see an additional drop-down menu that allows you to select whether you want to view your sign update by “Date” or by “Spot”.
- Once those selections are made, you'll see data generated below the drop downs that shows all corresponding information related to that sign up. You can proceed to do this for different sign ups as necessary.
Once you've generated your sign up information, you have options to download all information for that sign up.
See it in action: