Organizers can access (view, report...and even print) completed forms and signed waivers completed on the platform.
Download and print waivers
Need to access your completed forms and waivers without the Internet? If so, follow these steps:
- Go to the Manage step.
- Click the “Forms” tab (which will be visible if you have forms or waivers on your collection).
- To the right of the table select, Select the “Print Forms (pdf)” button.
- This will open a new browser window with all your completed forms and signed waivers. From here you can choose to download and/or print the responses.
View waivers online
If you’re online and want to view a completed form or signed waiver from the Manage view:
- Click on the three dots to the right of a payment.
- Click “Order Summary”.
- Click “View” next to the form or waiver that you want to view.
See it in action: