If you're looking to share some Cheddar Up responsibilities with others, then our Manager feature is for you. A manager is someone an organizer can invite to their Cheddar Up account to help manage (and, in some cases, create) collections. Managers is a Team feature.
Key concepts of managers
Before adding managers to a Cheddar Up account, it’s important to understand the key concepts around them:
- When a manager is added to a Cheddar Up account, they receive an email invitation prompting them to either log in (if they already have an account) or create their own Cheddar Up account.
- Upon activating a manager invitation, managers have their own unique login credentials to access collection information on the organizer account.
- Organizers can assign specific permissions to managers depending upon how much they need access to and what they need to help manage.
- Assignable permissions can include the ability to create, edit, view payments, and receive notifications on collections.
- Managers can never withdraw funds or view bank account information on an organizer’s account.
Add a manager
Take the following steps to add a manager to your account:
- Within My Account > Managers, enter the first name, last name and email address for the manager.
- Click “Send Invite”.
- Cheddar Up will immediately send an email to your manager inviting them to join your account.
You can also see some manager information when building and editing a specific collection. If you click on “Managers” within Build > Settings, you can see which managers are on that specific collection and remove them if necessary. But the ability to add managers and control manager permissions must be done from within My Account > Managers.
See it in action:
Remove a manager
You can remove a manager at anytime. You can do this from two different locations:
- If you remove a manager from within a specific collection, they will be removed from ONLY that individual collection.
- If you remove a manager from My Account > Managers, they will be removed from all collections that they manage.
Once on the Team plan, you can add an unlimited number of managers.