Looking to download tickets you purchased? If you purchased a designated “ticket” item on Cheddar Up, then your receipt will include a button that directs you to easily download your tickets. This article explains how.
Download tickets as the purchaser
There are multiple item types on Cheddar Up. If the organizer of your collection is on the Team plan and uses a Ticket item type, then anyone who pays on that collection will receive a confirmation email that prompts them to download their tickets online. It’s worth keeping in mind that some group organizers use Cheddar Up for events that do not have physically scannable tickets. You will know if your purchase comes with physically scannable tickets by looking at your payment confirmation email, which will have a large orange button that says “Go to My Tickets” at the top.
If you see that button in your email, take the following steps to download your tickets:
- From your payment confirmation email, click the orange button that says “Go to My Tickets”.
- This will open a browser tab with your tickets allowing you to download them.
Download tickets as an attendee
If someone purchased tickets on your behalf, they have the option to have tickets sent directly to your email. If you received tickets as an “attendee”, take the following steps to download your tickets:
- From your ticket confirmation email, click the orange button that says “Go to My Tickets”.
- This will take you to a view where you can download your tickets. Once there, click "Download Ticket".
- This will open another browser tab with your tickets allowing you to download them.
Update attendee information or resend a ticket to an attendee
If you purchased tickets for other attendees and you need to either update an attendee’s name and/or email or resend tickets to an attendee, take the following steps:
- From your payment confirmation email, click the "View and manage your online order" link.
- This will take you to your Order History. Once there, hover over your order and click on the three-dot icon on the right and select “Order Summary”.
- Click “View” next to the ticket(s) purchased, which will open a new side view with more detail.
- Click the three-dot icon next to the ticket/attendee you wish to edit or resend:
- To edit an attendee’s information: Select “Edit Attendee”, then make and save any updates.
- To resend a ticket to an attendee: Select “Resend Ticket”, which will resend the ticket to the email address listed for that attendee.