Whether you’re looking to upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan, we’ll show you how.
Change your plan
To change your subscription plan, take the following steps:
- Go to My Account > Profile.
- Below your profile icon, next to “Current Plan”, click the “Manage Subscription” link.
- On the next view, you’ll see three plans showing your current plan and giving you two alternative plans. Click the plan you wish to be on, and follow the subsequent prompts.
NOTE: If you’re looking for more information on each plan, go here.
What to know about downgrading
There are a few things to know when considering a downgrade from a paid plan to the Basic plan:
- Collection deletion: If you have collections that use Pro and/or Team features, upon downgrading, those collections will be deleted and will not be able to be recovered. This includes the collection as well as all tracking, data and reporting related to that collection. You will not be able to replicate the collection in the future or refer back to data.
NOTE: If you downgrade from the Team plan and have a collection with active recurring payment contracts, those contracts will end and no future recurring payments will occur on them. This cannot be undone.
- Pause option: If you don’t want to have your collections deleted, you can choose to jump to our Pro Pause plan for only $5 per month. This will be presented to you as an option when downgrading. The Pro Pause plan does not allow the use of Pro or Team features, but keeps any current collections intact that use those features. When you choose the Pro Pause plan, whenever you’re ready to upgrade again, your collection, data and tracking will be there waiting for you to pick up where you left off.
- Balance limitation: If you have an active or pending balance on a collection that uses Pro or Team features, you will not be allowed to downgrade until the payment has cleared and been withdrawn. This ensures you're able to withdraw all collected funds prior to a collection being deleted.
If you accidentally select and pay for the annual plan, and you prefer to be on the monthly plan, if you contact Cheddar Up Support within 48 hours of having made the upgrade, they can help you change to the monthly plan.