Our Zapier integration lets you connect Cheddar Up to thousands of other apps without writing any code. Learn more about how to get started.
Get started with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect information and/or actions that happen in your Cheddar Up account with thousands of other apps with very little effort.
Using our Zapier integration, you can set up automated connections, commonly referred to as “zaps”, to automate repetitive tasks between Cheddar Up and another app. So, essentially, when an event happens on Cheddar Up, our Zapier integration can then tell another app (of your choosing) to perform (or do) a particular action (e.g., “when this happens, do that”). Every zap has a trigger and one or more actions. A trigger is an event that starts a zap, and an action is what your zap does for you.
For example, let’s say that each time you receive a payment on Cheddar Up, you want to send an automated marketing email from your email platform of choice. In this example, the payment on Cheddar Up would be the trigger, and the action, let’s say on Constant Contact, would be to send the email. When you use our Zapier integration, you can set this up to happen automatically behind the scenes! Common app integrations requested by Cheddar Up organizers include Google Sheets, Quickbooks, and Salesforce…just to name a few.
Request access to your Cheddar Up API key
Interested in connecting Cheddar Up to Zapier? Cheddar Up’s Zapier integration is currently available upon request. To gain access, please contact Cheddar Up Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access to your account’s unique API key.
Connect Cheddar Up to Zapier
Once you’ve gained access to your unique API key, take the following steps to connect your Cheddar Up account to Zapier:
- Log in to your Zapier account or, if you do not yet have one, create a Zapier account.
- Click on “My Apps” in your Zapier dashboard.
- Enter “Cheddar Up” in the search bar and click "Connect".
- Copy your account’s unique API key from your Cheddar Up account settings. This is located within My Account > API Key. If you do not see this as an option, please contact Cheddar Up Support to request access to your API key.
- Paste your Cheddar Up API key into Zapier and click “Yes, Continue”.
- Your Cheddar Up account should be connected to Zapier and you can begin creating zaps!
Cheddar Up triggers available in Zapier
The following Cheddar Up triggers are currently available to use when connecting to other apps via Zapier:
- New collection
- New payment
- New item purchase
- New form response
- New visitor
*New triggers for sign up forms will be added in the near future. If you have specific trigger needs not mentioned above, please contact us.