After logging into your Cheddar Up account, you'll land on your My Collections page. This is where you can see an overview of all your collections and perform a variety of important functions.
Key actions to manage your collections
To the right of each collection, you'll find a blue arrow, and upon clicking it, you'll reveal a drop-down menu, including:
- This takes you to the Manage view of the collection where you can see your total collected, see payer information, issue refunds, export reports and withdraw funds.
- This allows you to edit your collection and takes you to Build > Details. From there, you can move through the various steps to edit details, items, forms or settings.
- This creates a copy of the collection. Everything about the collection is copied expect for payment data. This is a great way to start fresh for a new year, event, sale, etc. Once you've made a copy of the collection, you can make edits as necessary (i.e., change dates, contact information, amounts, etc.), and you're ready to roll.
- Closing a collection makes it inactive, which means you can no longer receive payments on it. When a collection is closed, if someone visits your page, they will still see the title and a banner image, but they will not be able to see any items, and the collection will have a notation stating that the "collection is closed". When a collection is closed, all of reporting for that collection remains intact. Organizers can re-open a collection at any time from the same drop-down menu.
- This deletes the collection (the page itself as well as all payer data and information) and cannot be undone.